View Single Post
Old 09-03-2012, 03:54 PM   #25
alaskacamaro

Drives: 2012 2SS 45TH Anniversary
Quote:
Originally Posted by Protomanx8 View Post
yeah the real sad part is people who act all ignorant because we have "better" cars then the ricers and think they can spank anything that drives by.. please dont forget all the dumb things people do with camaros... and leme tell you i can guarantee you roll around to some of the car meets here in Northern VA those civics are gonna be smoking you and making you cry. 450whp in a car that weights 2600 with driver .. yeah we are boned
Guess I should better define what I meant. I am talking about ricers more than actual racers and collectors. Most guys who take the time and effort to mod their honda, mazda or other import to 450hp are not the one's reving at the stop light. It is the ones that clearly have little; if no; experience modding a vehicle but will deck out a car with insanely large rims, walmart body kits and spoilers that not only look ridiculous but do nothing to increase performance...

...I am far from being an expert in this matter myself (but researching and learning everyday) but when a ricer pulls up to me at a stoplight, farts and the driver yells over to me "...race yo vette...", I weep for humanity....
alaskacamaro is offline   Reply With Quote