View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 11:05 PM   #1286
OzzySS

Drives: 2013 2SS/1LE, 2004 Cavalier
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalRedTintcoat View Post
Not necessary but completely suggested! There's a video here in the C-5 forum where guy did it without removing the wheels and he tells you, with video annotation, that you should try this with the wheels removed because it's much much much much much much easier.

Also with the wheel removed you can actually work on the headlights by sitting inside the wheel well and not having to remove the bumper so that's really convenient. I guess you could try that with the wheelwell liner removed but you don't have as much clearance.

Regardless you need to jack the car up and turn the wheels if you're not going to remove them otherwise you won't be able to reach inside there very well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357189321.175484.jpg
Views: 497
Size:  90.3 KB
Yeah...I managed cleaned the tires off a little with my head tho. Man that top-most 10mm is a b!tch...I might drop the wheels when it comes time to reinstall.

Ghosted sidemarkers are on the front now too. Was going to start the headlights, but need dinner instead. Guess ill start those after work tomorrow and look at how I want to wire them tonight.

OzzySS is offline   Reply With Quote