View Single Post
Old 10-30-2013, 08:46 PM   #105
Cody6.2

Drives: 2012 Camaro 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Novie LE View Post
No, I'm driving a 1le in 40 degree temperatures on summer eagles. Not much you can do.

Btw did anybody notice that traction control still kicks on despite turning everything completely off. I had it kill one burn out where the car stepped out a little and one wheel caught. The power also cut as I was at redline,didnt hit the limiter, in second just spinning the 1-2. Is there some trick to totally turn this off? The car also bogged on really quick shifts ...once again it felt like traction control. Honestly it was very annoying to drive this thing down the strip with all these nannies overtaking the run.

I held the button for 7 seconds until both lights came on and during the power cuts something would flash on the dash right near the two lights. I didn't get a good look cause I was trying to keep it straight however it was totally killing the runs.
Sounds like the typical GM bullshit TC/SC as the same thing happens in my 2010 GMC Canyon. Display says traction and stability control is off but the rear brakes still engage when you spin the tires.
Cody6.2 is offline   Reply With Quote