View Single Post
Old 06-18-2009, 12:55 PM   #1
Rudolph Rick

Drives: Silver Corvette/ Blue 72 T/A
Rudolph Rick says Hi for the time

I want to introduce myself to the Camaro 5 members. My name is Rick Armijo, and I work at Rudolph Chevrolet in El Paso Texas. My speciality is Corvette's and Camaro's. I have been in the car business for over 20 years. I am also a car buff and own some different GM muscle an special interest vehicles. My Chevy is a 68 El Camino, my wife's is a Corvette, and eventually I hope to get a Camaro when the white becomes available with Inferno Orange interior and stripes.

I finally delivered my first two customer's Camaros, a Silver SS/RS stick with Cyber Gray stripes, and a Victory Red SS/RS auto with Cyber Gray Stripes. I have 16 more ordered. Rudolph is not marking sold order Camaros up, nor are we adding for any kind of "mop and glow" pinstripes etc.

I sell to customers all over the southwest. If anyone is having issues finding a Camaro at MSRP I will be glad to assist them. I am also very competitive on Corvette's. I currently have silver "Competition Package" Z06 coming in with the Comp Gray wheels, and Racing "Jake Skulls" sewn into the seats that is not presold. You can view the package on Corvette Forum. My email is rarmijo@rudolphchevrolet.com and my direct number is (915) 487-3012. Please leave your name an best call back number if I cannot answer. I will call you back.

I will also be here asking questions, and looking to be up to date on latest Camaro info. Ususally you guys know if before we get it here at the dealership. If I can be of assistance, please contact me. We require only a $500 deposit to place a Camaro sold order, and it is deducted from the MSRP when your car arrives. It seems like production is ramping up so deliver times should start to improve.

Here at work they call me "Corvette Rick" but my Camaro 5 name is "Rudolph Rick" since I work here. You can view our website at www.rudolphchevrolet.com. Just remember any Camaro's you see in inventory are already sold. We are not keeping cars for ourself and marking them up as many dealers are. I may be able to purchase Camaro's for quicker delivery but we have to negotiate with the selling dealer. We purchased one for a display vehicle and paid over MSRP ourself.

I hope you all enjoy your Camaro's. I am really impressed with the cars including how strong the V6 runs. GM is going to survive the current market and Camaro's will play a big part. Thanks for your loyalty to Chevy and GM!

Last edited by Rudolph Rick; 06-18-2009 at 03:09 PM.
Rudolph Rick is offline   Reply With Quote