View Single Post
Old 05-16-2013, 06:10 PM   #42
tomster
RedLine

Drives: 2022 ZL1 1LE
Quote:
I am doubting I will be able to any midweek half days like this now with the change of jobs. I thought I would have been working in the Canton area, but am working in WV, just south of Wheeling.

Like I said earlier. I am too busy to stay on top of this the way I should. Please feel free to plan and organize days and post them here if need be. I have yet to hear back from mid-Ohio on my "special" day.....

please PM me some info of who you contacted,Your full name, (so i can mention you in my phone call) phone numbers names? What info you gave them? What they told you about the "special day" so I can try to pick up where you left off... The problem is you can't please everyone and hopefully members will change/move their schedules around to go to this event. Mid-ohio is known as "one of the best courses to drive in america" Who knows maybe this becomes an yearly Meet. I'm thinking of trying to get it posted on clubregistration.net as a camaro/Corvette event Having instructors sign up to instruct that way everyone can get to put down some good fast laps. Even with little/no experience. Instead of the lead follow that mid-ohio will want new people to do.
2022 GMC 2500 "Blue"
2022 ZL1 1LE 6spd "Rapid Blue"
2023 ZL1 1LE Auto Rapid Blue (ordered)

Last edited by tomster; 05-16-2013 at 10:55 PM.
tomster is offline   Reply With Quote