View Single Post
Old 05-30-2009, 06:48 AM   #45
Supermans
Camaro & Stang Enthusiast

Drives: 2011 Mustang 5.0 in Kona Blue
Quote:
Originally Posted by RSm1thX View Post
ok...well most people wanted an email and the only email i have is my salesman which has been sick the whole week...dkelly@mundaychevy.dealerspace.com

well after another day...yes i am young and couldnt take time off from work to make calls so my mom who is a manager as well called places such as the better business bureau...gm...our local news...and we also may try to get a lawyer soon to see if theres really anything we could get on munday...i do have a paper with the agreed upon price at msrp...and they were trying to get more money for something else that was not on the car...

well anyways the dealer got their wish and im never going back to munday or anyother munday ever again...they called at 2pm like they said they would and asked if we still wanted it...i told my mom if they go down on the price (maybe to like 500 instead of 1500 on that BS protection plan) ill get the car if not they can keep it...we did have that non-refundable 2000 deposit and we did get it refunded...thats what made the choice easier...when we went to go pick the check up the camaro was already sold and gone off the showroom floor within 3 hours...this fully shows there are many people with money coming in and throwing money onto the table.

well now im going to go to another dealership...i may just get another car in all...but we called our local dealership and they said they could help us and have a camaro within 6 weeks.

well thanks for all of your comments to help, and good luck to you all.
I hope those crooks at Munday reap what they sow. I hope the bad press is enough to hurt them financially down the road.. Good luck with the legal battle. Keep us all informed. And let us know what the BBB and the local news decide to do..