View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 09:38 PM   #213
rberns

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by colingordon View Post
Well I don't really ever get on Xbox anymore but I was bored and wanted something to do so I decided to mod my controller.... I simply soldered a chip into my circuit board and now I have 10 modes of fun!

The mod is completely undetectable by Xbox Live, you cannot get banned or in trouble from it. It is completely stealth on your controller, if you put together a modded and a non-modded controller it would look identical....

How it works is after I solder the chip in and close it up and what not you turn your controller on and if you just press the sync button it will turn the mod off and on (your fourth player LED will illuminate depending on if its on and if its off it will not) and to select a mode is hold the right trigger and press the sync button how many times you need to, to get in the mode you want.... (Example: I want to be in mode 6 so I hold the right trigger and press the sync button 6 times and my 4th player LED with blink 6 times to indicated I'm in mode 6) ALL modes are game specific but ALL modes rapid fire speed can be adjusted.... This chips has 3 and 5 round burst (can make any full out weapon in a 3 or 5 round burst weapon), mimic (if you have akimbo and press the right trigger the left trigger automatically presses) and it has rapid fire (make any semi or burst weapon shoot on full auto)

I am willing to do it for anyone that wants it.... I am not selling the controller just the chip and installing if wanted.... It would be really cheap.... Just trying to give my C5 friends a edge on their gaming!!

PM if you have any questions
Thanks for ruining this game. Can't stand when people have to cheat like this. For everyone else, there is DOUBLE XP starting this Friday and running to Monday morning.
2011 Camaro 2SS/RS, Circle D 3200, ADM Transmission Cooler, BTR Valvetrain, Cam Motion .621 .595 228/244 113+4, ARH 1 7/8 full exhaust, Cold Air Inductions, Katech C5R TC, Melling HV, BTR SLR lifters, Trunion Upgrade, LS2 Dampner, LS9 head gaskets, Bo White PTB, MM can, GFX, Subs, B&M Deep transmission pan,
Holley fuel rail, Proform valve covers, relocated coil packs
rberns is offline   Reply With Quote