View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 03:11 AM   #1
monstertodd

Drives: 2010 Cyber Grey Metallic 2SS/RS M6
FS: Forgeline GA3's

These are for sale locally. I live about 20 minutes south of Charlotte NC.

Well the time has come to start selling off a few things on my car. So I'm going to start with my wheels.

They are Forgeline GA3's in titanium powdercoat, and the lips are finished in transparent smoke. Rears are 20 X 11" and fronts are 20 X 9.5" They have Nitto Invo's installed (275 and 315). Wheels and tires have approx. 10,000 miles on them. Tires still have a decent amount of tread left on them.

Let me stress how much I'd REALLY prefer local/regional pickup. And let me explain why. I'm currently in Afghanistan. My girlfriend is the person that you will be dealing with for the sale. She has to chase a 2 year old little girl around. Needless to say, she doesn't really have the time or means to box these wheels up and take them down to the UPS store.

With that being said, let me further explain a few things about the wheels themselves.

(1) One front wheel, and one rear wheel have been damaged (light curb rash on the lips) in an incident. They were professionally repaired and repainted by a wheel shop through an insurance claim. They look beautiful, and you would never know that they were repaired.

(2) Wheels were purchased brand new from Forgeline (sale made possible by Tony the nineball). Wheels came with TPMS sensors as well as custom etched center caps that say "SS". All of this will come with the wheels and they look pretty trick. The only bummer is, the TPMS system hasn't really worked since I've had them on the car. At the moment, I can get three wheels to read PSI, but the fourth one will not work, and as a result is throwing out a TPMS warning light on the dash. I've tried NUMEROUS places to get the light reset but to no avail.

(3) The inside edge of the rear wheels have rub marks from the E-brake cables rubbing on them. I have since solved the rubbing issue but yet the marks remain. The marks are only visible if the wheels are off the car or you are under the car.

If after reading all that, you're still interested, the sale price is: $3500.00

Just want to be as honest and up front as possible about the condition of these wheels. They are in great shape otherwise.

Please direct any questions to my inbox: ducatitodd@yahoo.com

*forgot to mention, these will also come with splined lug nuts.

Thanks for looking!
monstertodd is offline   Reply With Quote