View Single Post
Old 07-30-2013, 01:45 PM   #9
vroomapunk
[COTW 5/12/14]

Drives: 2012 CRT NF Cammed 2SS/RS For Sale
Quote:
Originally Posted by parkermoeder View Post
Im debating whether to either get tsw nurburgrings(i know a friend who can get them wholesale for $1300) and i need new tires anyway so im not including that in the cost or should i get this package from phastek that has a CAI intake and stainless power headers with cat delete for $950 and since im getting headers id have to get a tune which is $300-400 for a dyno tune? so they are around the same price and does anyone know a good tuner in the KC area? i have a warranty until next july and not sure if i want to void it or not. help me decide
Thanks
It doesnt automatically void your warranty, only bites you in the ass if your tune causes damage, which you wouldnt expect the warranty to cover anyway.

I love the sound of headers, and like the stock rims. I pinstriped the edge of my stock rims and it made my like them alot more, only cost about 9$.

with my cars I do usually wait to buy rims when i need tires. But in this case, I really like headers, cai, and a tune. Makes the car great.

I acutally have SP LT Headers, and CAI Inc intake, and a dyno tune, its a great combination, I love driving my car so much more.
Attached Images