View Single Post
Old 05-29-2013, 12:37 PM   #26
realcanuk

Drives: 2007 Corvette C6 983 RWHP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom D View Post
Ok car is all back together and no leaks that I can see. Even though many folks have different opinions about Granatelli, I have to thank him very much. He helped with the diagnosis, then did all the work for nothing. Even tried to pay him for his time and he wouldn't take my money. He let me help as much as I could which made me feel part of the whole process. He even found a part that was broken and glued back together by the original installer (won't mention name) and bought and replaced it. Said it was only a matter of time before the glue would not hold. What was broke was one of the barbs on the EVAP Solenoid Sensor. Also like to thank Edelbrock for there fast and great service. They stood up and took ownership of the whole thing. Then of course all of you that have PM'd me and put your thoughts down in this thread. Great guys all of you. Owe you all a beer.

Oh and realcanuk, thanks for sharing that thread. Would not have even thought that was possible. You got me going in the right direction and asking the right questions.

Glad to help and that you got it all squared away...

Dewitts / dual spals, A&A dual pump fuel system.
3.42 polished gears, hardened shafts, Alky control meth, Cartech line lock, ECS axle loops, Trans brace, 6L80 built by me.
ID 1000 injectors, comp rockers, Morel lifters, BT springs, Trend 3/8 pushrods, ATI 10% OD Damper
Circle D Triple Disc stall
1009 RWHP @ 7000, 817 RWTQ @ 6000,
realcanuk is offline   Reply With Quote