View Single Post
Old 11-11-2009, 08:10 PM   #52
Info@PeddersUSA.com

Drives: 5th Gen Rental
Quote:
Originally Posted by Granatelli View Post
At this point we are doing about 2 conversions a week. 3/4 are simple suspension upgrades and cold air intakes. the other elite 1/4 go for our heads and cams upgrades adding anywhere from 70hp to 125hp depending on how rad you want the cam - next step is bad boy bottom ends 403, 416 or 427. Forced induction you arleady see we can do it all.

I know you all have a choice and I know there are plenty of shops that want your business. We have a 60-plus year track record from winning at Indy to 300 land speed records while owning Paxton Products and so on. We do not promote ourselves very well in that department...That needs to change. I read about other "big name" shops and all the hype...i wonder why Motor Trend forgets to include us in some of thier tuner wars but just go on my mary way. If you want inflated numbers and hype - we are probably not the right shop for that...if you want honest effort and great driveable power - we honor everyone business
With all respect you you and Granetelli, this is a thread about the Nickey Camaro. They too have a outstanding reputation with generations of experience for sure. I for one do not think it is appropriate in their thread, to make refereneces to "....If you want inflated numbers and hype - we are probably not the right shop for that." Make your own thread about how great you are and let people ask questions about you and your services. But this should not be done in a Nickey thread.

Just my thoughts

mike
dms
Info@PeddersUSA.com is offline   Reply With Quote