View Single Post
Old 01-13-2011, 09:41 AM   #139
radz28
Petro-sexual

Drives: Ultra-Grin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragoneye View Post
None taken!

And you're right, I don't have much experience with the CTS-V crowd outside of a couple people (one of them a serious Camaro enthusiast) I know who own one and absolutely love it.

I can read the passion you have for the car and the community through your post....which is hard to do on the internet, so take that for what its worth. I'll take your word for it, and I'm glad to now have the perception that most CTS-V owners aren't nose-talkers like the drivers of certain other marques.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tweeter81 View Post
I feel like I want a group hug now, lol! You are right I am a big car guy, but really love my V, and even though it has always been my dream to own a Camaro or Vette, I don't think I could part with my V to own one of the others, but I have slowly but surely made mine into a dream car over the last 6 years.

On a side note, I have been coming to these great forums for the last 3 months straight for all my Z/28 info needs and have been having great discussions and loving it here. You mods do a great job and I love all the new content that this site continually has, not to mention the thought-provoking questions that are quite often posted.

On a last side note, you guys can see my car here in all its glory if you care to see my mod list and more cool pix of her (I love spreading the "V Love"):

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums...der-2-0-a.html

Track vids:

http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/road-r...orts-park.html

Now back to your regularly scheduled programming...
You have a SICK car!!! I didn't really think there would be much cross-shopping, but it looks like I was wrong! Thanks for the reality check! I've always love those CTS-Vs from your generation and only wished it fit my bill

'20 ZL1 Black "Fury"
A10, PDR, Exposed CF Extractor
Magnuson Magnum DI TVS2650R // RFBG // Soler 103 // TooHighPSI Port Injection // THPSI Billet Lid // FF // Katech Drop-In // PLM Heat Exchanger // ZLE Cradle bushings // BMR Chassis-Suspension Stuff // aFe Bars // Diode Dynamics LEDs // ACS Composites Guards // CF Dash // Aeroforce // tint // other stuffs
radz28 is offline   Reply With Quote