LolatheSlush
I race in heels

Drives: V8 ss black
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBfromPeoria View Post
"Locks keep the honest ones out."

- My stepdad.

John B.
my dad says the same thing, if someone REALLY wants to steal something they'll find a way..

Quote:
Originally Posted by themoneypit View Post
no matter what you post here, we are ALL guilty of leaving our cars running atleast once. what about in the winter when you let your car warm up in the driveway? im sure the guy will have problems with insurance co for leaving the keys in it, they may even deny the claim, and make him fight for it.

i will think twice next time i have to run into the store thou...
Not me, i've NEVER left my car running, i always lock my car even at night in my garage. IF i use the remote start the doors locked and if you try to step on the brake it kills the engine. but i'm pretty paranoid, i lock my car even if i'm just next to the gas pump pumping gas. better safe than sorry.

I feel for the guy who got his car stolen, and even though we should be able to leave our houses and cars unlocked without fear of things getting stolen, the reality is we don't live in 1951 and things are different. why give someone the opportunity to steal??

LolatheSlush is offline   Reply With Quote