View Single Post
Old 11-13-2011, 11:48 AM   #7
calbert1999
Camaro SS Lover

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS Black IOM
Quote:
Originally Posted by doubletrouble View Post
I live about an hour from them and work about 20 minutes from there shop. I know alot of drag racers that run there stuff. I drag race a 67 stang that has there rear end housing axles and third member. I was over there a few weeks ago nice guys.
Thanks, for the feedback. That's exactly what I want to know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blake-b View Post
They have been in the drag racing scene as long as I can remember. Also, don't forget about Gforce engineering.
I'll check it out for sure. I'm always open to vendors that have what I want vs what everyone else gets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SC2150 View Post

We have used them for years in our 6-7 second dragsters, etc. But they are not a supporting vendor on here so I would patronize the above vendors who all have excellent products that are proven for the Gen5 for most any HP.
I'll check out all vendors that have good products, and can provide what I need.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squintz Palladoris View Post
Mark Williams makes some good stuff. But as far as 5th Gen Camaro drivetrain you can't go wrong with DSS. Excellent products and customer service.
I'm looking for a custom Chromoly setup that's reasonably priced don't see this option on the DSS website. That's why I'm looking at other vendors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GFORCE1320 View Post
Mark Williams makes some great stuff.
As mentioned, you might take a look at our axles and driveshafts for the Camaro
http://www.shop.gforce1320.com/categ...?categoryId=34

Thanks
Chris
Hey Chris, will do for sure, if you have Chromoly setup feel free to PM me.
calbert1999 is offline   Reply With Quote