View Single Post
Old 08-17-2014, 08:05 PM   #9
Tara Martin
Loves Camaros

Drives: Red '79 Z28, '24 Blk A10 ZL-1 Vert
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneCynic View Post
76 views so far and no responses, I guess the attention deficit among you can't handle more than a paragraph to skim through? I was also wondering if the 4 gauge cluster was still a plug n play upgrade like it was on the 2010-2012 models, but it looks like I may have to just order the part and figure that out for myself. Rather than make separate topics for all my questions, I just consolidated in a single topic.

When I was finally able to place my order, I was like this:

I had hope to come here and everyone would be like this:

Arrived in this forum feeling this for my soon to be 1LE brothers:

Hoped that I might receive this: so I could be saying:

Yet, every time I post, it just ends up feeling like this:

Remember that there are 1LE SISTERS out here, too. I'm an early buyer, too; mine is second week of production in October 25, 2012. I've done all the common things that you mention: CAI, separate clutch res., catch can, and skip shift eliminate. I added the 4-pack gauges to my 1SS, also, It required an adapter harness from GEN5DIY. They changed the way the power or signal was routed for 2013. l'm not sure on the '14 and '15 though. I helped Ofer P. at GEN5DIY with the beta cable that he developed for the '13.

I know you'll love your '15 1LE when it arrives! Please post some pics of the new blue! Mine would have been blue if the shade had been right!

Good luck,

Tara

Tara Martin is offline   Reply With Quote