View Single Post
Old 08-26-2013, 08:01 AM   #1
spyder

Drives: 2010 V6 | M6
Alignment issues after a small hit.

My car was parked and someone must have hit it on the side. The body damage doesn't appear to be so bad but something else under the car has gone wrong because it pulls to the left (driver side). I went to a Firestone alignment shop and got the alignment done the pulling has been decreased by 90%.
The alignment shop told me that there is something else bent or broken elsewhere in the suspension components which is why they couldn't get the rear end alignment in factory specs. I will scan and post the adjustments little later. They said it is something small which can't be just seen with a naked eye but in machine world it might be slightly bent so they suggested me to take it to the dealer or a professional body shop.

I wanted to see if there is something in particular that should be checked out that's stopping the rear end to be adjusted within factory alignment specs. I don't have any suspension mods done. I went ahead and dropped it off at a professional collision shop for them to put it on the "computerized" auto body machine because the alignment shop said all bushings and rods seem to be ok.

Any feedback to help fix the issue will be highly appreciated. Here are some photos of the body damage. I will try to get the alignment sheet up soon.
Attached Images

- They call it the black panther.

2010 Camaro LLT (sold)
2008 Yamaha WR250X
2011 Nissan Armada 4WD Platinum
spyder is offline   Reply With Quote