View Single Post
Old 08-26-2013, 10:55 AM   #4
spyder

Drives: 2010 V6 | M6
I will have them later on today and should be able to post them up.
The person from the collision shop called me back and said that something is definitely bent and fortunately it is not the chasis. He's suggesting me to replace the control arms on the side that got the hit and possibly the stabilizer bar.

Now ofcourse I am happy to get them replaced but I am wondering if I should go with an aftermarket setup/kit to replace maybe both sides on the rear end.

Can you guys make some recommendations? I am not planning on coilovers yet but they're on my future mod list so I'd like to go with something that will work with my present stock springs and the drop springs or coilovers setup later down the road.

I am sure there is a diagram/photo of Camaro's suspension, I tried looking in sticky threads and such but couldn't find any. If anyone has something bookmarked please share it so I can get a picture in my head of all the small and large parts involved in rear end suspension.

Also, is the rear stabilizer bar aka sway bar or are these 2 different items?

- They call it the black panther.

2010 Camaro LLT (sold)
2008 Yamaha WR250X
2011 Nissan Armada 4WD Platinum

Last edited by spyder; 08-26-2013 at 11:37 AM.
spyder is offline   Reply With Quote