View Single Post
Old 07-15-2010, 01:45 PM   #25
nikilynn02
Nikilynn

Drives: 2011 LS manual
Quote:
Originally Posted by prostock69 View Post
Oh yes!!!! I've never owned a minivan and never will. I've had a 3rd and 4th gen Camaro (V6s), Firebird (V6) MonteCarlo SS, a MonteCarlo SS Supercharged, and a Dodge Charger R/T which I traded in on my Camaro. My car is a kid hauler and grocery getter. My daughters are 9 and 7 and fit nicely in the back.

Just because you're a mom doesn't mean you are relegated to driving SUVs and Minivans. Drive what you want and make it work for you. To hell with what everyone else thinks.

I can't wait until tomorrow morning when I drop off my daughter for her extended school class. I'll be the only mom there with a badass sounding beast in the parking lot. Their minivans and SUVS will shake with fear when I pull in..... Then I'll get the sour looks from the other parents but I don't care. They can kiss my

HA! I am totally behind you! I get such a high for the looks I get, I guess it just runs in my blood! I love my Camaro and for now to be honest, its much easier bending down and swinging them into this car then hoisting them up in the truck- back killer for me! And yes no snacks in mommies new car! I also am currently taking my toddlers shoes off as well Until we can find a quality cover for the back. Driving the manual has been a little intimidating to me but I really like it, the auto just didn't do it for me. Hence even more awesome looks. I agree, don't care what people think its MY CAR! I am damn proud of it, now I can go as fast or slow as I want cause I know I'm awesome. HeHe
nikilynn02 is offline   Reply With Quote