View Single Post
Old 02-19-2015, 05:52 PM   #21
Todd in Vancouver

Drives: 2014 ZL1
Its a universal thing in how veterans are treated and as a non military person it still boils my blood. While healthcare is not a service we worry about as Canadains the way we treat our Vets when they return broken from fighting for our country is just appalling. The issue is there is no profit in it for politicians so it gets shuffled to the back burner. They love to get a photo-op when govt. Money is spent on new planes trucks or other toys but nothing when it comes to pensions and care for our retired Vets. We've had protests in my town in front of our gov. reps office asking when is he going to stand up and make sure our Vets are going to be looked after? He actually ducked his office for the day so he didn't have to address a crowd of angry locals. Make this a issue when you have local elections of you govt. reps and hold their feet to the flames. Its the only way to effect change.

OP, hope you got looked after. Come for a visit, we look after all who come in to our system and as most already know our health care is some of the best in the world and you only pay what you can afford.

How hard can it be...
Check out my other build http://www.pro-touring.com/threads/9...ject-Obsession

Todd in Vancouver is offline   Reply With Quote