View Single Post
Old 02-26-2011, 08:57 AM   #56
jsharp
NOW CAMMED & SUPERCHARGED

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS Black w/ IOM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JusticePete View Post
For a good street alignment that corners and luanches well without unusual tire wear here is what I suggest.

Front
Camber -1.2 per side
Toe bring it to ZERO. It will help with turn in, but will not eat your tires

Rear
Camber bring it done to as close to -5 degrees as you can get. This will help with tire bite at luanch and dial out a bit of understeer.
Your 5th Gen had toe eccentrics when it left the factory. Have the tech set you rear thrust angle to ZERO at something like.12 as showing on you sheet. When the sides are matched the thrust angle will be ZERO
I dont understand the statement in red. Are you saying set the thrust at zero or .12 I didnt know if that was a typo or over my head talk lol
Livernois Motorsports: Maggie 2300 7psi, Livernois 2C cam/L99 to LS3 Conversion, Ported TB, Rotofab w/adm race scoop, adm trans cooler,Kooks headers no cats, Kooks 3" exhaust. METCO breather. Precision 2400 Vigilante TC. Eibach Lowering Springs & Swaybars. BMR Trailing arms, BMR Rear Cradle Bushings, BMR Toe Rods, BMR Differential bushings. Vossen CV3 20's w/ 305 Mickey Thompson @25psi. Zl1 front bumper. OE Zl1 Hood and matte black insert. 556RWHP/500RWTQ L99
jsharp is offline   Reply With Quote