View Single Post
Old 04-11-2012, 06:34 PM   #24
Mr. Wyndham
I used to be Dragoneye...

Drives: 2018 ZL1 1LE
Send a message via AIM to Mr. Wyndham
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrlogan View Post
Hey guys, long time lurker, decided to join up today. I loved this car ever since I saw it in Transformers, but when I test drove one I couldn't get over the interior.

Fast forward a couple years and I test drove a ZL1, which is an AMAZING car, and the interior seems improved (modern steering wheel, slightly different accents, alacantra, etc). However it still seems a bit lacking, and the gauges near the gear shift are useless. Has anyone done any sort of custom work to their interior to improve it?

I was thinking about getting a ZL1, but thought my money might be better spend on a base SS model and the extra money going into interior and engine mods. This will be my long term summer fun car so I don't care about the resale value.
The gauges down by the shifter aren't meant to be looked at while racing - some of the information is redundant...it's more for show, than go - is what I'm trying to say.

I'm very happy with the inside of the ZL1. The changes that were made for the 2012+ MY cars were very well executed, in my opinion - to the point where there's very little to nothing I'd change.

But that's me - what would you change?