View Single Post
Old 02-27-2013, 12:31 AM   #20
BigBlock69RS
Ed

Drives: 2013 AGM Camaro 2SS/RS/1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodRain View Post
Engages on slight inclines. So if you were about to be rear ended. You have no choice but to enjoy full force impact. where in a regular vehicle you can simpily take those two seconds and either move out of the way, or at least let your brakes off. And since I know some people who can cut a 1.8 sec 60 ft on stock tires, you cant say that two seconds isnt important if your trying to avoid an accident

Prevents you from moving completely, not just backwards.
First of all it won't engage on slight inclines unless someone is tailgating you. Secondly it doesn't engage for a fixed time period only until you start moving the car forward. Yes if you don't actually apply any throttle you sit there, but your scenario would never happen...

And lastly it doesn't prevent all movement only backwards. My '13 1le with hill start doesn't work anything like you described. I drive up an inclined freeway on-ramp with a signal at the top everyday going home so I have bit of experience with this feature.

This feature was confusing to me at first. I would end up doing mini-burnouts each time it engaged, but once I figured it out, I really liked it.

Last edited by BigBlock69RS; 02-27-2013 at 12:45 AM.
BigBlock69RS is offline   Reply With Quote