View Single Post
Old 07-07-2013, 01:10 PM   #10
Chevrolet Customer Svc

Drives: GM Vehicles
Quote:
Originally Posted by iFast View Post
The other day I came out from the grocery store and hit my trunk button on my key fob but the trunk did not open. Tried again... nothing. Unlocked my driver door (with the fob) and hit the trunk button but still nothing. Long story short... I can hit the trunk button and all I hear is a clicking noise coming from the fuse. Tonight I went out and checked out the fuse box. I took out the fuse that controls the trunk relay and swaped it for the exact same fuse located under the hood that controls the HID lights which is a known working fuse (same part number, same fuse). Still nothing with the known good fuse. Same clicking noise when I hit the button in the car as well as when i hit the button on the fob. When I hit the button on the fob all the lights flash as they should just no trunk action.
Has anybody out there had this happen yet? Could it be the actual electronic trunk latch in the trunk???

Oh, and yes my manual pull cable (located in the trunk) still works. Any help would be greatly appreciated as my bumper to bumper warranty is out.
Wow,

Really sorry to hear about the trunk not opening iFast. I definitely understand the frustration that this undoubtedly causes. I see that you are getting a new part for it. Let me know how it operates after you make the installation. Here to help.

Regards,

William R.
Chevrolet Customer Care