View Single Post
Old 02-02-2014, 12:57 PM   #197
Deke736
COTW 12/3/12

Drives: 2012 Ashen Gray ZL1
So, I have really been slacking on keeping my thread updated! I have done a bunch of mods since I last updated this!

Here are is a list of what's been done lately (and I have more on the way):

Norma- I did install the Noweeds diverters! I love them! I am going to be adding headers soon, so I cannot wait to hear them after!

Installed Pedders drop springs. I love the new stance. Here is a pic I took in November while out on a cruise.

Installed Victory Red painted steering wheel & speedometer bezels, and e-brake handle w/ leather boot:

As you can see from the interior photos above, I have also added dual Aeroforce Interceptor gauges on the A-pillar with red lighting and ZL1 faces.

Wrapping up exterior mods, I recently installed a full carbon fiber ZL1 spoiler from G3 Composites/ Big Top GT. It was a long time coming, but I think it looks great!

Moving on to some performance upgrades, while at Camaro5Fest last August, I had Jannettey install their 75RWHP Tune kit on the car. It runs like a beast and has trouble keeping traction! I think I'm about due for some new tires!

Jannettey's kit included:
10% crank pulley
longer belt
Roto-Fab CAI (already had installed)
SCT Tuner with custom JRE tune

I have a few new mods in the works as well, including some additional HP! I will be sure to keep this thread updated!