View Single Post
Old 02-27-2010, 11:25 AM   #50
Vega

Drives: 91' Camaro RS
Send a message via Yahoo to Vega
Quote:
Originally Posted by aldaran View Post
You wouldn't pay 600k. It would be 60k. So what mods does it have under the hood if any?
Under the shaker hood you mean? XD

I find it interesting how they play with their own words "in no way affiliated with any retro firebird or trans am aftermarket body kit" well now see if the car was a GM Firebird/Trans Am concept car, then it wouldnt be a kit would it? >=} muahaha

I really hope they do make it, even if it stays a Firebreather and not Firebird (most likely because it would not be built by Pontiac and so would not be a Firebird but closely related under a new sub-division) Id like them to change the rear end a little im not a huge fan of it but it works i guess, im a huge fan of the front end though and i LOOOOVE the shaker hood! oh yeah! haha, id definatly buy it if it was made

I like how its got these "retro" aspects too it but its not a completely retro car, like its got the hints here and there like the split honey-comb grill and the shaker hood (though admittidly modified somewhat) it has those hints but they didnt just out-right take a 77' T/A or 71' T/A and try to fuse it to a 2010 Camaro frame and make a T/A out of it they took the time to preserve the heritage here and there, the real birthmarks of the T/A but other than that they decided to go a new route on everything, idk thats just my oppinion anyways, i think they did a spectacular job with it and i hope it goes into production =)
Vega is offline   Reply With Quote