View Single Post
Old 09-13-2008, 11:00 AM   #22
smokn'

Drives: Banana boat
straight up, our government is attempting to destroy our economy, cause another great depression, and probably make us susceptible to take over by another country. I really see no other goal for cafe except to murder detroit, like the article says, and in turn remove american jobs and increase japanese jobs. it might help it in the long run, but right now it is further implying the already prevalent stigma that american cars don't get good mpg (chevy has more 30+ mpg cars than honda or toyota). on top of that, the govt. is driving up gas prices w/ taxes and letting the oil companies run rampart w/ their profits which further puts out domestic auto makers.

this reminds me of a physics teacher i once had who tried to convince the class that american cars were crap and we shouldn't buy them. i constantly countered her and assured her that she was destroying our economy and killing our future. people like that infuriate me. forgive me, i digress.

anyway, i just want to see the expressions on the traitors of congressmen's faces 10 years from now when our country has gone under due to the stupid decisions that were probably made for under the table profits. please forgive my ranting, i'm done now
smokn' is offline   Reply With Quote