View Single Post
Old 05-05-2009, 01:19 PM   #47
Klimaxx805

Drives: Supercharged GMs
Hello everyone,

My name is Frank and I work for Vortech Engineering. I don't know why so many of you think that we're going to "beat on" or "thrash" on your Camaro. I assure you that's not the case with any of the cars we use for R&D. We've been around since 1990 and have an outstanding reputation in the industry. Your car will be in good hands. We believe the proper way to tune a car is to do it through the entire power band. The car will see redline. We have developed a tune for the Pontiac G8 GT and we believe the Camaro V8 computers are pretty much the same. Like all our tunes it’s very safe. The only person authorized to drive the car is the Engineer that is working on it. Joy rides are strictly prohibited.

Unfortunately we do not have an emissions legal kit for a 2010 Camaro yet. We will be working on getting approval as soon as possible. It is a process that takes some time so please be patient. For those of you worried about your factory warranty we do offer an optional 3 year/36,000 mile powertrain warranty.

So after reading through this thread we’ve decided to sweeten the deal. The first two (2) 2010 Camaro V8s to show up at our door will get a FREE system and FREE install. You will be responsible for getting the car to and from us. We will not be providing a rental car while your car is here.

Who wants to be the first two lucky 500+HP 2010 Camaro owners??

Give me a call for more info 805-247-0226 EXT. 225.

-Frank

Last edited by Klimaxx805; 05-05-2009 at 02:48 PM.
Klimaxx805 is offline   Reply With Quote