View Single Post
Old 02-26-2010, 03:54 PM   #14
Fandango
(In Z/28 Therapy)

Drives: 2014 SS Camaro (Sookie)
Send a message via AIM to Fandango
I love the advice. I'm leaning torwards taking a chance on buy an SS but I do want the Z/28. But I love the only live once argument. If the Z gets made and its a hit, then there should be another year of it. But boy I am

Maybe someone can chime in from the big boys, what is the harm in putting out an MSRP a year before production? Why do it 3 months before? I'm going to wait until late 2010. Honestly, money is the biggest issue. My next car will be a Camaro come hell or high water. I don't care if I win the lottery then there won't be an issue I'll buy one for every day of the week.

I've been a sound planner for a long time. I've adjusted my lifestyle and attainted degrees so that there would never be an issue in my passion for cars. I deserve to buy the car but my lust for the badge kills me. I stare at a Camaro everytime I get my coffee at Dunkin Donuts. It's sick too.

To the Ice Blue SS/RS with Hockey Stripes at the corner of Cross Creek and Moriss Bridge in N. Tampa, I envy you, love you and hate you. But it's all good.

However, like I Black5thgen said, if I can break even I'm good and it's A Z/28!