View Single Post
Old 07-14-2009, 10:09 AM   #52
rogue

Drives: 67 CAMARO
there seems to be always some excuse that its not gms fault, or gm is aware of the problem and there doing the rite thing to fix it,or some one saying its not all makes or models, or every manufacture has issues.when is enough, enough?regaurdless of where the product comes from or what paticular manufacture is making it its still has gm name on it, which means its gms fault.
they chose to use that manufacturer, they choose to use that product for this car, and they chose to hire the employees that cant tighten a nut down on a spoiler correctly.gm drew a good car, but it seems like gm chose cheap parts to build the car.
sure every car manufactures has issues, some worse some not so bad, but gm is the one whos head is on the chopping block, gm is the one that turned out the american icon camaro and is haveing severe issues now, not every one else. you would think gm would be doing things better and cleaner then the others guys just to prove they have staying power and they can build a dependable car.
every time i see another report of something going wrong with this car it makes me said.i think its great that gm is willing to fix the problemS, but i think it should piss alot of people of cause they are inconienced, they have to take there car in to get a tranny replaced(we all know its coming). so now you are with out your 40,000$ car and you are hoping that gm sends that better tranny. you also hope it doesnt it take weeks to fix.
the worst part is every ford dodge or race inspired car that pulls up to you is going to make fun of your ass a say gm cant even build a tranny( it has gms name it therefor its gm)
also every problem including this major one is killing the resale value because its all ready showing its not dependable. sure it might be a small batch of paint or piller or trannies,but when is the last time you put your faith in a used with this many issues, or possable recalls and you know there is more to come!
sooner or later you as a consumer needs to say "thats it no more".build the car like its suppose to be built or dont build it all. the more things go wrong with this car and the more people read and see it the less likely gm will make alot of camaros, and if gm doesnt make enough of these car to where its aprofit over the next couple of years, you can kiss that z/28 idea good buy and the whole camaro good buy. i dont think the goverment is going to allow the company to limp along like that. o wait they didnt. they went it bankrupcy
i guess ill see you in line at the dealership waiting on a new tranny!!!!!!