View Single Post
Old 07-30-2010, 01:50 PM   #39
Granatelli
Account Suspended

Drives: 2SS Victory Red
Quote:
Originally Posted by IPSjeff View Post
Nick at TTi (Who actually makes "Your" kit) just posted that they have not shipped out any kits until the LS3 car is done:

"The kits are finished and ready to ship BUT we are not shipping ANY kits until we physically finish the install we are working on now to ensure no one has any problems with the system."

I have lost a few sales to you because I told clients we only had the LS3 car done and were not shipping anything out until the L99 car was finished. Turns out we are just as far along as "You" are we are just marketing it completely differently.

Maybe you should let TTi update potential customers on here since they are the ones doing the building / installing / testing of the kit and have a lot more control over when they will actually be shipping kits out?

Just a suggestion,
Jeff
Just another example of Jeff Hyper focussing on Granatelli rather then his own business. I chose not to argue so he tried to go around us to TTi. Nick does not speak for nor determine what we ship. Please do not try to drive a wedge between us - that is just more bad business on your part
Granatelli is offline   Reply With Quote