View Single Post
Old 08-18-2006, 04:27 AM   #2
jbynum69
God of thunder

Drives: 95 Mustang GT
Quote from killer74z28
The production Challenger still will be available to the public ahead of the Camaro, Vines added. Ford Motor Co., by the way, never abandoned the Mustang, its ever-present offering in this segment.

Isn't it nice, though, to see Detroit automakers bickering again about who has the best muscle car?

If the Challenger and Camaro concepts already are sparking controversy, just wait until the production versions arrive.

this is awesome news !
The challenger and camaro are both on list of new cars to buy (also the new corvette ss,or stingray ,which ever its called)
I'm not even interested in the new ford crudra (cobra) ,I drove the new saleen and stage 2 roush mustangs. Looks like an oversized ford galaxy mixed with a 68 fastback mustang 2+2. and weigh about the same as a f150 truck.

The war between these 2 big muscle car companies is a needed fixture for america and its just as important to the morale of the country in this time of unrest(just like the late 60's when they were first introduced). It keeps an old saying true about america and its love for freedom of choice " AMerican's will never stop fighting the good fight for the freedom to have what they want and the freedom to brag about it in the streets"

My first car was a 72 ss
I've owned 9 camaro's over the yrs...:

Last edited by jbynum69; 08-18-2006 at 04:30 AM. Reason: addition to story
jbynum69 is offline   Reply With Quote