View Single Post
Old 02-21-2010, 09:57 PM   #4
mtcwby
High on "The Camaro Life"

Drives: 2010 2SS, IOM, LS3, Vortech, LG cam
Send a message via AIM to mtcwby
Elie,
First is that, I love this car. I have had alot of cars in 35 years of driving, including every generation of Camaros. This is by far the most exciting car I have ever driven.
That being said, there is one thing I would change.
Interior lighting. The only light from the factory is the one on the overhead console. If you are driving at night and need to turn it on, it is too bright and glares too much and is very hard on your night vision.
I really like the lights on the C6 Corvette's rear view mirror. They shine down on either the driver's or the passenger's lap and don't interfere with night driving.
Also, there is no lighting on the floorboards if you need to find something. And the rear seating area is completely blacked out. None of the light from the dome light reaches back there at all. This makes it very hard to find anything back there. You just have to feel around until you find what you need, or keep a flashlight handy.

Thanks, Don