View Single Post
Old 03-25-2009, 09:19 AM   #17
radz28
Petro-sexual

Drives: Ultra-Grin
IMO, that GXP is friggin' cool! If there were no Camaro, that'd the the first car in line for me to get (well, a CTS-V; but that's too much $$$). I'm sure Camaro times will be dropping a tenth or two when the rags' start reviewing in weather with a little better traction because although the cold is good for power, it ain't good for hookin'. I think the power and weight differences aren't going to mean too much in terms of raw speed, but the handling is where the spread is going to be a little greater.

Either way, Camaro is based on the same chassis, has similar engine/drivetrains, and weight and harbor no disappointment at all. They're great improvements on top of the older generation cars, IMVHO.

'20 ZL1 Black "Fury"
A10, PDR, Exposed CF Extractor
Magnuson Magnum DI TVS2650R // RFBG // Soler 103 // TooHighPSI Port Injection // THPSI Billet Lid // FF // Katech Drop-In // PLM Heat Exchanger // ZLE Cradle bushings // BMR Chassis-Suspension Stuff // aFe Bars // Diode Dynamics LEDs // ACS Composites Guards // CF Dash // Aeroforce // tint // other stuffs
radz28 is offline   Reply With Quote