View Single Post
Old 02-08-2012, 06:54 PM   #288
Moreno1

Drives: G5.R
Quote:
Originally Posted by 572HP View Post
Yes, I ran that combination. No problems at all. Fit perfectly. I'm not running the radiator cover right now, and I couldn't find a picture of it from before.

Nathan, OMG!!! That bracket is beautiful! You could make some money polishing out parts...not that you would want to, I'm sure. Are you going to clear-coat the aluminum so that it stays looking that way?
Definitely just for personal project, LOL. Not sure if I'll clear coat or anodize in a gray or black yet. The hard part is done, it's now cleaned of all inspections.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stieger View Post
So my newest present came in the mail yesterday - polished evap line. Hoping to install it today, but it's balls cold so that may not happen.

I got this lovely piece from member Nathan Moreno - who's totally awesome by the way If you haven't already, you need to check out his Project Cleaning the Clutter in Our Engine Bay Bay thread. It's insane how much detail he's putting into it, easily one of the top DIYs on here.

These are some before & in progress pics of the evap line. Again, thank you so much Nathan.

I'll post before/after pics once I get it installed
Let see install pics when you thaw out there, LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikepage0007 View Post
you guys are sick..lol
LOl, I think your right
Moreno1 is offline   Reply With Quote