View Single Post
Old 05-29-2013, 10:29 AM   #44
Tom D

Drives: 10 Camaro SS/RS RJT
Sorry you guys (a few out of thousands of customers) are having a rough time with GMS. Like Chris and Guy I can say my experience has been more on the positive side. As stated, maybe it's because I am just right in the next town from GMS but the image you present of Joey is not the same one I have or a fair assessment of his products. Though there has been some design changes to some of the pieces I have from GMS they are all really sound. It's been my experience that the third party parts he installed for me have been the things to fail. Here is the link to the latest adventure for me.

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=296248

And keeping a cool head and explaining to people what is happening I was able to get it taken care of. Yes it did take a little time and effort on my part but that is part of the fun for me in owning the car. Everyone owned up to the failings in the parts on my car and provided at no cost to me. Including some items Joey found that were broken by the original installer of my E-Force that he replaced AT NO COST TO ME. That company was also a local shop but I am not about to go bashing them just because I had a bad experience with them. I am only one of thousands that visited them and I am sure does not set a trend. (But read through the thread and you will see where I think GM is gouging us. Still feel that way.) That being said, Joey B has said he owns a construction company. Reviewing the BBB I see that you have had a complaint in the past. Is that a trend? Don't think so. But there it is, plain as day you had a customer that was not satisfied. I would imagine you probably did everything you could to make them happy. But they still filed with the BBB.

Cool heads and calm discussions usually see things through to the end guys. Hope it all works out for you and hope to see some of you at the Super Chevy Show in Bakersfield next weekend. Going to be a hot one.
2010 2SS/RS RJT, ADM CAI, Borla Shorties, Borla "S" Cat Back, Edelbrock E-Force Supercharger, GMS Wires, GMS Rear Trailing Arms, GMS Rotors, GMS End Links, GMS Tunnel Brace, GMS Rear Tie Rods, GMS 1G Suspension Package, GMS Stage 3 CNC ported heads, GMS Spec'd R12 Custom Ground Camshaft, Snow Meth Injection, GMS Custom Tuned, Norris Catch Can, MTI Brake Lines, Pfadt Coilovers, Sway Bars, Camber Kit, and Rear LCA Reinforcement, , AAC Footwell, Trunk, DRL and Dome LED Lighting, Technostalgia Tail Lights, RED B/A Pedals, Kompression Custom Wheels with Nitto tires, 621RWHP/584RWTQ

Last edited by Tom D; 05-29-2013 at 10:40 AM.
Tom D is offline   Reply With Quote