View Single Post
Old 08-06-2012, 06:51 PM   #929
Mindz
E.B.A.H.

Drives: you wild...
Location: In the happy padded room wearing a jacket that makes me hug myself...
Well it's been a while since my last update, and I just received pictures of my car this morning. Rideskinz has been developing a couple of new ground effect pieces for the camaro, and had my car, Taylor Ryan's car and Sammy's (Gotpball44) car in their booth for the LS Series Showdown in Riverside, CA this morning. Here are a couple of pictures Tony of Rideskinz sent me.
The color match looks to be spot on. There is carbon fiber interweaved with the bumper's material to make up the splitter and inside the vents. I also requested that the LS7 blackout panel be done up in carbon as well.

The bumper is the only piece installed onthe car now, but by the time I pick up the car on Friday, August 10th, a set of carbon fiber side skirts, a carbon fiber roof spoiler, and a set of vented fenders of a brand new design. I shared my thoughts with Tony on what I wanted a set of vented fenders to look like, and Tony took that as a design to base his fenders off of, while adding his own ideas to tweak it and make it his own. I can't wait to reveal the design for you, but that comes on Friday. I'll be going to the Hedricks show on Saturday the 11th in Fresno if anyone will be in the area and wants to check out the new front end.

Onto the pictures. Enjoy!