View Single Post
Old 05-21-2011, 06:32 PM   #19
Lil' Nasty
[COTW 4/13/15]

Drives: Supercharged LLT
Quote:
Originally Posted by sscamaro View Post
My SS was also born on 9/14/09.
thats awesome, i love my 2LT/RS but oringinally wanted a SS but being 16 at the time my insurance company was gettin ready to send a PHAT bill to my dad haha so i will just modd the hell out of it
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravensjeff View Post
I would never say something like that lady did about another Camaro. To me, that's like saying you love your son more then your daughter- it just ain't right.

As far as the Mustang goes, well that's a Hatfield vs McCoy thing. It's to be expected. I would still have a very tough time saying anything bad about someones car to them- after all, cars are our passion.

[Mustang vs Camaro] [Steelers vs Ravens] [Hondas vs Harleys].

I'm obviously a Camaro and Harley owner who has Ravens seasons tix!!! Rivalrys make it interesting.
haha yeah i just asked them " Why Did Ford stop designing the butt and front of the mustang??? so they can save weight and be lighter than the camaro? pansies..."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phail View Post
I grew up watching and loving transformers as a kid, I cried when Optimus died in the first movie, but when someone even thinks of telling me something like "Oh you bought that Camaro because of transformers right?" I absolutely see red. I despise that this awesome car is associated with the transformer movies, and I can totally understand why someone would give you an eye roll for a "transformer" car. I fell in love with this car the first time I saw the concept for it years ago, and to have it sullied with a transformer band wagon label just irriates me.
she didnt roll her eyes she said it was ugly...might as well call the CGM Vette ugly too?
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010SLVRBULIT View Post
..maybe she's just jealous.
oh i know shes jealous...When people talk Sh*t about my camaro or that it is a TF edition i know its because they want it so i just laugh it off