View Single Post
Old 03-07-2010, 05:19 PM   #1
eld performance

Drives: 95 TRANS-AM PROCHARGED
4 PC GROUND EFFECTS KIT

First let me start off by saying hello. I am selling a used 4 pc kit from a 2010 chevy camaro. the parts are painted black but will need a repaint. We removed this kit from a car with under 2000 miles.

the parts were sold on ebay back in december. its now march and the buyer sent them back stating they were damaged. (they weren't) anyway the parts are missing the hardware and instructions. now i believe he switched his parts with ours because the ones we sent out were not damaged in any way.

so now they are up for sale again. the pick below is of the 4 pieces when we sent them out the 1st time. as far as current damage the paint looks to have been rubbed off in a slight collision or in shipping on the rear piece
the rocker pieces have small visual defects in the paint small chips and scratches. also the rear trim rings look to have been pulled out versus unscrewed. the holes the screws go through are torn but could be fixed.

i will send pics of the damage to interested parties i didn't post them because i want to keep them as large as possible so you guys know what you will be purchasing. feel free to email us at eldperformance@gmail.com or call 410-729-8418. parts are in millersville maryland
Attached Images

eld performance is offline   Reply With Quote