View Single Post
Old 04-02-2009, 02:53 PM   #15
bolteon593

Drives: 2011 GT500
hey everyone... i sent them an email. here are all the details.

Quote:
Hello-
As far as the details, pricing and time will vary depending on when we receive your car, and how far we have proceeded in our R&D process with other 2010 Camaros. We will need each vehicle for a MINIMUM of 4 weeks. For the first batch of development cars, the period may be as long as 4 months depending on any potential installation or calibration surprises.
You will be responsible for delivery of the vehicle to Vortech, and taking it away when it is complete. When taking final delivery of the vehicle, the vehicle owner will be required to sign a release acknowledging that the vehicle is not emissions legal.
If we keep your vehicle for less than 10 weeks, the parts and installation will be $3000 plus tax ($400 extra for polished finish). Retail pricing for the satin finish system is anticipated at $6000-$6400 plus installation, which usually ranges from $750-$1500.
If we keep your vehicle for longer than 10 weeks, the parts and installation will be at no charge to you.
Thanks

i sent some more questions, i'll post them up when they reply.

personally i'm thinking about doing it. my 2010 will be a company car and used occasionally for the first 2 years of me owning it. no reason not to have 650hp put to it (outside the obvious need for me to go learn how to drive that much hp)
bolteon593 is offline   Reply With Quote