View Single Post
Old 07-16-2012, 01:45 PM   #1
fbodyauto

Drives: 2012 Chevrolet Camaro 2LS
Losing my patience with K&N

On July 1st I purchased the cold air intake from New Level Motor Sports for a great price! The item appeared to be in stock however it was not. After contact New Level I realized the item would be delayed slightly due to something at K&N. They encouraged me to contact K&N directly for more info. I contacted K&N last Monday (the 9th) and the guy said my order will be shipped out on the 13th and he also apologized. I felt a little better, I wanted it sooner but hey what can you do. Well it is Monday the 16th and just out of curiosity I contacted New Level to see if they have any tracking info for me. They surprised me when they said K&N still hasn’t shipped anything out and they keep on saying they will but aren’t. I know its not a huge delay but I hate being told one thing then wait on another. I just wrote K&N an email to see what their answer is this time…

For your information New Level Motor Sports has been very helpful and they are answering any question I send within minutes. Great guys over there and I can see their hands are tied in this situation. I just hope K&N can give me an actual answer that will hold up. If it’s going to take 4 months I don’t care, let me know.

I have always used K&N before but if I keep dealing with this stuff I’m going somewhere else.

Sorry for the vent just aggravated…..