View Single Post
Old 08-20-2009, 11:06 PM   #28
Mr CLuTcH
Always On Kill!

Drives: S.I.M. SS
Well, when I first get my Camaro 1SS,...the first day, I'm gonna PUSH THAT ****h. The method I use is what usually gets me the most results. In the beginning when you first get a car, I think it's important that you quickly condition it for future use. And how do I do that? Run the hell out of it. I'm in New Orleans, so cops pop up here and there, but oddly enough, I've never been given a speeding ticket in all my years of driving; and ignorant as it sounds, I speed EVERYDAY, I'm never doing 70.

When I first get the car, Im going to cruise out very far as my warm up like around 12 or 1 at night,(empty roads here), after that I'm gonna push it to the max all the way home. Cops here typically race older model camaros, and 9 times out of 10, they always lose with the camaro driver getting away. I mean going 140+Mph late at night with no one on the road, even if I see a cop up ahead sitting on the side of the road, going that fast,....I'd be foolish to stop anyway. Either way, I slow down going 140mph, he's gonna stop me and ticket or worst......arrest, lol. I think if I was going 140+mph, and a cop was sitting on the side of the road with his car off, ....as most do here until someone passes,...going that fast passing them, they wouldn't have enough time to catch me. I've even outran them going 110mph in my 4runner only because I had a head-start and they were sitting on the side of the road with they're car off.

Don't worry once I get my car, I'll keep everyone posted on the results after working it out.
*K&N typhoon CAI
*Aggressive cam.
*Tune
**Result**: 465rwhp/ 447rwtq. Satisfied.
Mr CLuTcH is offline   Reply With Quote