View Single Post
Old 07-11-2010, 09:38 AM   #3
lock

Drives: 11 2SS/RS E-Force Supercharged
8/31/2010

Joined up with my car club and went to the Food Lion Autofair at Charlotte Motor Speedway. At the end of the day I was able to drive on the track and parked at the top of turn 2. Luckily I held my door tight as I got out. Hard to imagine how banked those turns are till you are on it! I forgot to bring my UV filter and lense shade so alot of the pics arent good due to the bright sun :(.

10/25/2010

I have gotten so tired of cleaning my car then it being filthy just from backing out of the driveway. The dust from the stock brake pads is INSANE! I swapped in some Hawks ceramic pads this weekend. Took her out for a drive and they brake perfect and the dust problem is so much better now. While doing the brakes I popped on some BMR trailing arms as well. Should offer a little help for the next time I hit the drag strip.

11/22/2010

Well if 530 RWHP wasn't enough, I installed a customer blower cam from JRE, springs and 65lb Injectors. Install went smooth. Limped it up to the shop for a re-tune. She didnt idle very well.

616 RWHP, 578 RWTQ

video:

12/17/2011

Installed NOWEEDS diverters. These arent a simple bolt in application for the Kooks exhaust. I ended up going to a muffler shop to get customer pipes made from the cats to the x-pipe. I already had all the wiring installed so it was a simple plug in and go after that.

Quite pleased with them. I have cutouts on my IROC and the full diverter is definetly noticable as its dumping all the exhaust. Cruised home thru the city and some interstate with her rumbling. Definetly is LOUD if that is what you want. I like the full control and will setup the adjustable button to just crack them open a little.

This photo is before the seliniods were tucked up to the floor.

1/30/2011

Had a beautiful 60+ degree weekend. Took the chance to do some wrenching! Put in BMR front and rear sway bars that I ordered in a Christmas special. Also got the end links. Install was a breeze. Didn't have to lift the motor like the instructions mentioned. That is easy on these cars anyways but saved me a few minutes of work!

Front:

Rear: no pics of it installed! I forgot!

Last edited by lock; 01-31-2011 at 03:56 PM.
lock is offline   Reply With Quote