View Single Post
Old 08-07-2013, 12:54 AM   #16
SSE 4 2SS
Boosted Moderator

Drives: Bone Stock LS3
Send a message via AIM to SSE 4 2SS Send a message via Yahoo to SSE 4 2SS
Ok, I've cleaned up this thread for its intended purpose...

Comments and conversation are invited, but try to keep it on track, and keep in mind, even the guys with big builds have a strong sense of humor and we pick on each other mercilessly most of the time... But I know any of the guys posting in this thread so far will go out of their way to help any other member with guidance... suggestions... etc...

All of the guys that have posted in here so far have built big power cars and have managed to break something, somethings multiple times... me for example

As was mentioned by one member, these builds are no guarantee of a successful build.... It boils down to quality of mechanical build, and tuning....

The best advice I can offer is to shop around for a builder you trust and can develop a relationship with.... unless you have the honest ability to do it yourself... My builder and I are best friends... I trust him implicitly with my car.... I also have a friend that has been to multiple shops and still has a garage queen.. Be careful.... ask lots of questions, and research....

I'll attempt to keep this thread on topic, but occasionally it will drift with a sense of humor... Again, everyone that has posted in here so far will help all they can with any questions you might have, or steer you in the right direction for proper answers...

Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall.
Torque is how far you take the wall with you.

“If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.” Mario Andretti

If you can turn, you ain't going fast enough...
SSE 4 2SS is offline   Reply With Quote