View Single Post
Old 03-22-2012, 07:48 PM   #9
JANNETTYRACING

Drives: BLUE CAMARO ZL1 1LE M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by turbo222 View Post
Hey guys!
I have been bouncing around the idea of going with the G6X3 cam but I kinda didn’t want to run the biggest badest cam out there. This car will NOT be a daily driver once the cam install is done.

I’m pretty set on going through a local tuner here in socal, because i like to be close to mine. So I will probably go with either a custom grind or bring a kit to him.

So I was wondering what cam specs/cam kits you would recommend for a stage just under the G6X3, I know LG doesn’t release specs on their cams so it might be hard to give me actual specs.

So far the only cam I think that falls in that category just under the G6X3 in power level is the Vengeance stage lll cam (231/243 .614/.6.24, 115+3) I’m assuming this because it makes just a little less in power then the G6X3. ANY OTHERS?

So any recommendation on cams that are still aggressive but not the biggest and badest welcome!! Thanks guys! (spec’s preferred)

JANNETTYRACING is offline   Reply With Quote