View Single Post
Old 09-26-2008, 10:42 AM   #15
lalometalik
killer bAnana

Drives: 1985 z28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblock66 View Post
Well I am not a fan of aftermarket radio stuff and subs anyway. I put a JL (stealthbox or whatever they were called) in my 1997 camaro. It was cool since it didn't take any space away and I was 20 years old then, but with the radios today I can't see why you would need it louder or clearer. Believe me I am a music freak too, been playing guitar for 17 years so I am really into it. I guess b/c I am a hard rock/metal/death metal fan i don't see the need for a sub. Thats for you techno and rap people

I had a flowmaster American Thunder cat back on my 1997 and it was pure sex. Loud but sooooo sweet. This car I would do LG LongtubeHeaders with maybe no cats and a flowmaster! You won't be able to think it will be so much rumble!

I used to set off car alarms with my 1997 with the Flows.....that was with no headers lol
hahaha thats awesome!
as far as subs and rock/heavy metal go: that is EXACTLY why i want an upgraded sound system! i want a reversed sub setup (creates a punchier sound, less of the deep-end bassy stuff you hear with rap)
i guess im making it my own agenda to blast some Heavy Metal back into the Rap polluted hwys
don't get me wrong, i like rap, just not most of the radio stuff. IMO theres no reason why metal cant be blasted the way rap is?

either way...
noise pollution all the way! yeah!

"Shut your noise tube, Taco Human!"
lalometalik is offline   Reply With Quote