View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013, 12:39 AM   #3
t&t moyer
It's all hers.

Drives: 2015 ZL1
Thanks boss! I just read through the current 13 pages in SUKXOST build thread, amazing!!! There's a lot of good ideas, I just need more time at home to make them happen.

I'm not planning on charging the 1LE at this point but keep it normally aspirated for now. I'm sure my wife will beg to differ though, she's a speed freak!

Not taking the ZL1 allocation was a tough decision but.......... I'm sure we'll survive lol. If I were spending that kind of money I'd opt for for a Grand Sport Vette for a little more but I'm not quite ready (old enough) to make that step I'm a hands on kind of guy and love to tinker so the 1LE sort of fits the bill for now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FINALLYSATISFIED View Post
48 views and no replies, jeez!

Think long and hard about that ZL1 allocation, just saying. But it all depends on what your plans are for the 1LE. 1LE is a beast in its own right though. You won't be disappointed. Congrats! Many will chime in to answer your questions though. I'm no longer apart of the 1LE community. :(

I could be wrong but SUKXOST has the fastest/most powerful 1LE on the forum I'd let him chime in...
t&t moyer is offline   Reply With Quote