View Single Post
Old 09-08-2011, 06:50 AM   #1431
rachykells
Gearhead rocker chick

Drives: 2011 CGM Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by cybercoaster View Post
I used double smoke from Big Worm Graphics, turned out awesome and let plenty of light through. However I have since replaced my taillights with the Technostalgia lights and didnt retint. I also have the painted AAC LED sidemarkers

Dug up some pictures but cant find a good view of taillights with tint. First picture is of the tint and lights on, 2nd picture no lights on. I had the sidemarkers and taillights double smoked (still have them for trade too!)
I ended up going with the smoked from BWG. Definitely not too dark. I was worried the blackouts would be too much, but didn't want to go too light because I didn't want to drop cash on something that was barely noticeable. I smoked the tails, side markers and reverse lights.

Beautiful CGM by the way. The more I see pics of everyone else's CGM, I realize how great this color is. I get MANY compliments on how the paint just shines, and people love the flakes of color when they get up close.

I need to get some more recent pics of just my car. I have a ton of me and the car in my album, but not many recent ones with my tinted windows, tinted markers/tails, etc. I guess I better do that before winter comes and the Camaro gets tucked away!
Trifecta Tuned / VMAX ported TB / OBX LT headers / MRT v2.0 / Magnaflow Resonated X-pipe / Roto-Fab CAI / RX catch can / AAC Footwell Lights / Blacked-out Bowties / Smoked tails, side markers, reverse lights / 20% tint
rachykells is offline   Reply With Quote