I used to be Dragoneye...

Drives: 2018 ZL1 1LE
Send a message via AIM to Mr. Wyndham
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverTurtle View Post
little weasel, eh? lol

1) yes
2) yes
3) about $2000 is going to be the highest you could go and still expect to sell a bunch of them... if you priced them at $4000, you have to figure that the price would now be entering the $40k range, and its going to be hard to sell a Camaro to folks that know there's a $40k Mustang out there with 500hp.

if you were wanting it to be a limited run offered at, say, Tom Henry Chevrolet or Tom Henry Racing, you might get away with a $5000 package that included a hotcam and springs swap, the Bumblebee paint job and custom stitching on the headrest... and maybe a commemorative emblem somehwere inside the car that showed what build number it was in the series each year.

but that's just a thought
Exactly what I was going to say.

1)I think there'd be a HECK of a lot of buyers looking for something like that. We're talking transformers 1, AND 2 here...
2)yes. I can't elaborate anymore than yes in a big way.
3)Like Turtle said; it all depends on how many you'd want to put out there, I guess. At $2,000, I'd expect lots of folks (maybe 15%) of buyers opt for it. Any higher, and you're going to up the attention-getter factor because there'll be less people who swing for it.

What are your thoughts?