View Single Post
Old 06-04-2013, 11:45 AM   #96
Mvp_Me
I Use Three Pedals

Drives: 2011 VR M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by VADER SS L99 View Post
I just have 1 question for the OP. Are you going to mod it or not? If your going to mod it with a aftermarket tune as well as other performance parts then I would seriously consider the auto. If your worried about warranty and not voiding it then you should get the manual for sure. The manual will be more fun to drive but modded the auto will be faster.

For those bashing auto owners. Bring that sh!t talking to the track and watch your ego shrink with my taillights. I bought this car with every intention to mod it pretty extensively. Some of us like me can drive a manual just as well as the next person but we chose to be fast and not care about what you haters think. Mod for mod when you add a higher stall converter, the auto will always be faster in the 1/4 no matter who's driving the stick car.
What!? If you are going to mod and tune why not stick? I would buy the automatic for a daily. Im not going to be a ass and say stick or suck it, the autos get the job done for sure but to me stepping on the gas and and watching my gauge cluster is straight boring.
I have a V6 and its a manual and as slow as my boat may be I wouldn't buy a automatic. Once again tho this is just my opinion.....
On a side note, I raced a V6 auto from the light and pulled on him but my point is any car can beat another car its just your personal preference when it comes to driving. The only downside to the manual in the camaros is that when you have a drink in the cup holder its a pita to shift lol