View Single Post
Old 06-10-2013, 09:18 AM   #192
FIREICE11
FireStorm11

Drives: White with Orange Stripe
Hey Club Members:

Just a quick note about the biggest Camaro meet in Maryland. Please let me know if you are planning to attend so we don't leave anyone who wants to go behind. The club as a whole will be leaving Einstien Bros Bagels in Waldorf at 7:00am and we will arrive at Nationals around 8:00-8:30 depending on traffic. Don't worry, If you haven't registered you can when you get there. Most members are going as non-judged and we will be parking together. Those who have opted to be in the show will park in the front, there will be guides to show you where to go. I am so excited. Last year we had about 10 cars, lets double that this year! I have attached the link to the page where you can get information and the sign up. I think you have until 6/14 to sign up. Please contact me if you have any questions and I will try and get an answer as soon as possible. This is an all day event, bring your chairs and coolers with snacks. There is food and merchanise available at the show. You don't want to miss this one!
http://www.camaronationals.org/
FIREICE11 is offline   Reply With Quote